Friday, January 20, 2017


Friends and Neighbors Featured Artist of the Week:

James Ruff

Hello my name is James Ruff and I'm an artist and a hobbyist in most cases. I'm pretty awkward and I can do good things with my hands. Currently, I'm preparing to release a project called Mathematician in late 2017. It's a story about a teen whose accelerated skills in mathematics lands him in an outlandish adventure that will test basic principles of morality. 


See more of James Ruff in the 
Friends and Neighbors Show at
4007 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104-3019, United States
and
Join us Sat. Jan 28th, 4:00PM-8:00PM for a community dinner at the Air Spacce Gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ amazon đức, mua hàng trên amazon vietnam với giải đáp đồng hồ amazon, vòng tay pandora ý nghĩa như thế nào, dịch vụ trang web mua hàng mỹ cũng như hướng dẫn cách mua hàng trên ebay uy tín nhất.

    ReplyDelete